Like and follow us!
- Concert Review: 5/09/2013 Crystal Castles – Mr. Smalls Pittsburgh, PA
- 2020k Crowned “The Future of Electronica” in First In-Print Magazine Feature
- Imogen Heap Set to Release “Speak For Yourself” on Vinyl for the First Time Next Month
- Nyetscape Releases and Speaks to 2020k About Darker Third Record: “Nyetscape 3.0″
- Wet Eyes Engulfs Self in Solo Projects, Collaborations, and Future Postcard Album
Tag Archives: An Omen
When Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor originally announced a musical partnership with Mariqueen Maandig and Atticus Ross for a self-titled EP, puzzling and conflicting opinions on how the collaborative effort would pan out furiously surrounded the band. Upon the release, outlandish critiques were squashed as … Continue reading →