Like and follow us!
- Ghostly International Team Up With Ugly Mug to Make “Huron River Roast” Coffee!
- Morrissey’s Relationship With Jake Walters Omitted From American Release & British Hardcover Editions of His Autobiography
- 2013 Mini-Album Reviews Part One: Lady Gaga, Janelle Monae, and Lorde
- The xx Release Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of “Intro” in Anti-Gay Organization Advert
- Kraftwerk Announces Residency at Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles
Tag Archives: Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera does not hold back on her versatility in regards to the diverse list of influences that drives the singer to create an outstandingly eclectic catalog of music. From the pop, latin, and urban influences of her self-titled debut … Continue reading
While we’ve gotten “Flavors,” “Under Construction,” and the Boards of Canada infused “Left Side Drive,” (read our review and catch up if you haven’t heard it) it’s been four years since Solange Knowles’ proper album Sol-Angel and the Hadley Street … Continue reading
Note: This post is all in comedic jest. A change of pace, if you will. A one off. If it’s too much for you, please leave your tears on your pillow because this is secretly a music business post in disguise and … Continue reading
Music Business: Lana Del Rey Does Saturday Night Live, Critics Unjustly Play Video Games With Her Career
Lana Del Rey seemingly exploded out of thin air during the past couple of months. Nearly every blog on the internet began raving about the hauntingly atmospheric music and it’s accompanied nostalgic videos with acclaim tripling once news spread that … Continue reading
Welcome to 2020k’s fourth official edition of Infrasound: A word used to describe frequencies underneath the human hearing range. In this way, we hope to bring under the radar, unsigned, and independent music to your attention to get word out … Continue reading
I like to treat Britney Spears’ albums as collaborative science projects from various songwriters, producers, audio engineers, and other creative individuals in the music industry. She doesn’t write any of her lyrics, she doesn’t do a lot of her own … Continue reading