Like and follow us!
- Ghostly International Team Up With Ugly Mug to Make “Huron River Roast” Coffee!
- Morrissey’s Relationship With Jake Walters Omitted From American Release & British Hardcover Editions of His Autobiography
- 2013 Mini-Album Reviews Part One: Lady Gaga, Janelle Monae, and Lorde
- The xx Release Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of “Intro” in Anti-Gay Organization Advert
- Kraftwerk Announces Residency at Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles
Tag Archives: Pledgemusic
As if art couldn’t imitate life more than it already has for Esthero’s wonderfully written, produced, and engineered Everything is Expensive project. The critically acclaimed songstress went independent for the release of her third record and while it was clear that … Continue reading
“It just felt good. It felt right. It felt like “well, okay..show them your heart”. Lyrically, it’s a lot more literal and it’s not that it’s less poetic, but it’s a different kind of poetry.” – Esthero on including lyrics … Continue reading
Remember that time when we were going to post the video to Esthero’s “Never Gonna Let You Go” but didn’t? Well, that’s because we were too busy tweeting back and forth with her about the time my best friend ripped the … Continue reading